Oh my...someone was almost brave enough to say something about bullets. ALMOST. Love it when trembling fingers make keyboards slur,for the Couchbound Kchunts,as they set on the sidelines and rattle pom-pom's. Congratulations?!?

Nothing is fhuqking funnier than a Peckerpole Princess feigning a first fhuqking clue about glass,bullets,twist,throating,COAL,brass or the like. FUNNY schit!

Reupold 4x's are great,other than the fact the don't hold zero,don't track and have paltry adjustment latitude to boot. They have almost 1/3 the latitude an Illuminatti does. ALMOST. The less one shoots,the "better" they are. A-Bolt 22's are pieces of fhuqking schit and I moved mine happily along,after not too many jaunts,mainly because it couldn't begin to hang with the larder. 'Course they suck in Hornet and all other centerfire chamberings too,so at least they are "consistent". Same goes my BL-22's,though I do have some BLR love. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

Now you can say you've "seen" an Illuminatti...you "lucky" kchunts. Google it and nod your pointy heads like you "understand". Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never have had a Reupold on a 22LR before. Trying to find pics of my Reupold 4x28 wearing ele turret. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

'Course I've never shot Reupolds alongside anything else,as Rimfires go either. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nice to be able to make a call and have things Custom built as per whim,so as to yield max erector latitude on Rimfires. Google it and nod your pointy heads like you "understand". Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Just saying. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Trouble is,I've only got one scoped Rimfire. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY "get after it" and "know" your stuff. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for TRYING sooooooooo hard.

Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."