Sugar tits, in regards to bullets explain the statement. " the only way to make better Bullets is to make them longer". I clearly gave an example of you being a lying fuctard, ( 180eldm /175eldx) and you breeze right to your next rambling daily rant with out so much as a blink about how right I am and how much you wish you were.

Now to truly debate and rub your nose in the Swedish fish Eating contest you call life. I joined "your" site lol because your legions of followers here have diminished and nothing is funnier than you looking stupid in front of the donothingdumbfucks that actually think you know something they could not learn in ten minutes reading near anything Brian L has written. But in classic form YOUR KEEPES GAVE ME THE BOOT (rescued you) FROM TOTALLY RUIN. LOL. How many whining PM's must you have sent to arrange your own salvation is far from anyone's guess.
But facts are facts and people are willing to do anything to get the [bleep] away form you.
PS how's the tinder looking on the Rez.
[Linked Image]

Free shirts cause unlike you people give me stuff Because they want to know what I think. Tell us again how the 50 pieces of small primer 308 came wrapped 🤣 lol you sad stupid fat fûck. You pick the diet and I will pay the sign up and first months meals. Poor fat larry.
[Linked Image]
Free brass holyshit that's cute.

Last edited by fredIII; 09/26/17.