Why is it that the .204 stuff is always Rented Fence Hopping Farm Pets and Dinks? What were the "odds"? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

.224 Canine.

[Linked Image]

Legendary .224 Pixels.

[Linked Image]

Some purty serious wares there...from the Bubble Wrap Department at K-Mart you "lucky" kchunts. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that roundballs ain't bein' launched,but Maxi's is. I "wonder" why? Someone was almost brazen enough to muse boolits,brass,glass,mounts and the like. ALMOST. LAUGHING!

VERY much enjoying The Twatly Trifecta as they conjoin "abilities" and drool in unison,as The Peckerpole Princesses showcase their unrivaled fhuqking STUPIDITY and Epic Window Licking,by simply doing their best and waxing eloquent upon their Man Crush Fantasies.Funny schit!

In fairness and despite how great I am,not even I can take pics of tomorrow. That being said,it's prolly more than a touch handy to actually own a camera. Perhaps you Clueless Kchunts can go "Thirdsies" on your first? Hint. Laughing!

.224 Krunchenticker...if only to give Whiners even more to Whine about. Perhaps you CLUELESS Kchunts can "convince" yourselves,that STUPIDITY is a Secret Squirrel "advantage". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Another .224 "Salmon" Rifle for The Window Lickers.

[Linked Image]

Trouble is,there's no crossover there either. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Always a treat to be regaled by The Peckerpole Princesses,with their incredibly long list of very WELL founded Insecurities and all the Secret Squirrel stuff they "know" and "all" the things they are gonna "do". Luckily for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". LAUGHING!

Though in fairness,I wonder what a .177 would do?!?

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,if only because I've shot/got 'em all. Hint.

Looking forward to the next batcha' Excuses and even more fresh Whine from The Do Nothing Gang. You gals REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."