Oh my...nothing like a fresh scoop of STUPID,to satiate The Peckerpole Princesses' Imaginations and Pretend,coupled with the reality of their homoerotic fascinations. Nothing funnier than the Pom Pom Crowd extolling their EPIC Man Crush. Congratulations?!? You "lucky" kchunts.

VERY "surprising" that the Whining,Excuses,Imagination and Pretend can only manage to plagiarize. How come ALL of the good pics in The Do Nothing Gang's album(s),are mine? What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Laughing!

I reckon it is rather "unfair",that I've simply got/shot it all and then some,so am afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Them facts is rather unsettlin' to Brokedick Turd Polishers,but "luckily" for them,Imagination and Pretend are priced within their "means",so they can "afford" to "contribute" too...the "lucky" kchunts. Hell,mebbe even some day,one of the Whining Kchunts will even be able to afford her own camera and use her own pics? Nawwwwww...THAT ain't gonna happen. Laughing!

Don't hardly even seem "fair",that the Peckerpole Princesses can squint their crossed eyes,dangle more drool and concoct a fresh Delusion ala their Imagination and Pretend,in regards to wares they've never even seen and I can simply comment in the firsthand upon same. Laughing!

Ooopsie! Now the "lucky" kchunts can say they've "seen" these too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now the Peckerpole Princesses can say they've "seen" a Reupold MK4 M3 6X...the "lucky" kchunts. If they close one crossed-eye,they could also boast that they've "seen" a HS Gen 1 DBM. Rest assured,these Splendid Pixels will go in some Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk's album. Prolly a PN 8" 3-grooed 223AI squirtin' 75 'Max. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now the Peckerpole Princesses can say they've "seen" a Reupold MK4 M1 3.5-10x wearing a Pappy Elevation Stop...the "lucky" kchunts. Prolly a 6-284 LFB squirtin' 105 Hornie HPBT's ala 8" Brux. If they close one crossed-eye,they could also boast that they've "seen" a Marty doubled lugged 30MOA 8-40 clip slotted 1913 rail. Poor Google takin' the hit,as the CLUELESS yearn for a first fhuqking clue. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fairly certain I heard a whimper from the bleachers,as a Peckerpole Princess was nearly brazen enough to say sumptin' about boolits. ALMOST. Now she can say she's "seen" these too and "understands" throat/twist/COAL meldings and has yet more Splendid Pixels to poke in "her" album...the "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The less one shoots,the "better" and more the "same" everything is. I don't know anyone who shoots as many chamberings,twist rates or boolits as I do and of course nobody else does either. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hopin' the Vudoo V-22 rates the billing in it's Old Glory Classic with it's 18" SPECTER contour ,am looking forward to another 22 Grendel assembly in a coupla days and prolly won't forget to charge camera(s) batteries either. Only "fair" to grant The Peckerpole Princesses opportunity to "live" vicariously and let 'em say they've "seen" all the wares that are beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Been a slow coupla days and haven't seen more than (11) MuskOx and (3) Polar Bears in any one single frame. Laughing!

Bless your hearts for TRYING soooooooo hard.

Hint.

Just saying.

GOOD talk.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."