I VERY much enjoy The Peckerpole Princesses trying sooooooooooo hard,by doing their BEST,which is nothing shy of Magnificent Drooling Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Slow day yesterday...give or fhuqking take. Weather was horrible,even prior to daybreak. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you "lucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" one. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Nice not having to count,until one thinks he's approaching 26 victims for the morn,which just "might" be a Limit. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Rockin' a 100 year old+ frame on the Ultimate Upper. Google it and nod your heads like you "understand" and now you can say you've "seen" one. Always wanted to try me one of them there Dot Sights and a Laser. Thoughts?!? New beavertail and hammer,being a given. Hint. Raughing!

[Linked Image]

Now what exactly were the "odds" of a Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk,trying to name drop and botching Ronnie's name? EPIC fhuqking hilarity there! Pardon Ronnie smoking Mel's efforts and the sweet sanctity of S/S,for them who actually USE a rifle outdoors. Hint. Raughing!

Swapped FF tubes on a 6 grendel yesterday and it held up nicely to the 1600yd line,which is far as I stretched it in yesterday's weather. Still gotta open more Mail up,but got sidetracked Castin' & Blastin',though I'm thinkin' there oughtta be a CMC S/S flatty Krunchenticker trigger in the heap. Couple more lowers arrived yesterday and one of these evenings will be a Build Fest.

Ain't it rather "surprising" that The Paper Hat Brigade is beyond CLUELESS in regards to RPM,COAL and throat geometry? Tough to beat the humor of Ping Pong Balls launched with a scope that cain't guide bullets and them schit flavored mounting systems to boot. "Maybe" that's just a coupla the reasons,that Peckerpole Princesses KNOW better than to try and muse same. Hint. Raughing!

Pardon my shooting more 6mm chamberings and twist rates,than all of you Drooling Dumbfhuqks bolted together. Whatcha' gals gonna "almost" "do" today,besides set on your Couchbound Kchunts and flaunt your Imagination and Pretend,because it's priced right for you?

Hint.

Just saying.

Bless your hearts.

Film at 11:00.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."