Originally Posted by David_Walter
Stick,

How do you like the Boyd's At-One Adjustable Gunstock?

David,

I skimmed over the query,due to laughter. In a nutshell the AT is rather sound and suplizingly so for the jingle. It has some rather peculiar angular ergo's,but the nice thing about laminate is,that it's easy to sculpt same to suit. As a rule,I tend to arrange a strong hand Wundhammer-esque swell and like a trough for my thumb to ride. Was gonna do just that on the last pass,but got carried away Castin' & Blastin' and ran outta time. I'll do so on the next and will document the before/after.

[Linked Image]

Used one of my AMT receivers in it and pulled the tang recoil lug,as they've long been a joke. Opted a 16.25" S/S no fluff .920" KIDD spout and their lightest single stage trigger,with most trite mag release. It wears a 30MOA rail and a 6x MQ,so there is some opportunity there,for certain. The Anschutz 54 Herd is far better slated to Long Range Rimfire pursuits,but the AT/KIDD/MQ is no slouch. Though I've only a dozen or so 10/22's to extrapolate,it's a Skookum package.

I'd AT again....................

Oh my.

Is The Peckerpole Princess yet hanging upon my every word and Splendid Pixel,to formulate even more Insecurities...the "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

It'll only come as a "surprise" to them who "do" as "much" as she "does",that not all wares are "equal" and that not even I,can gun stuff until it's Invented. Hint. Laughing!

Talley LW's of old,are akin to Reupold's of old,in that they were farrrrrrr better than the current crop today. Pardon my having failed too many of both. Fasteners,rig caps,basesmreticles,inability to hold zero,inability to RTZ,poor tracking and zoom shift. Actual USE does things to wares,that'll never begin to transpire upon Safe Queensm,within the trembling mitts of Couchbound Kchunts. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Barrels get shot out,then replaced and few things are as warm/fuzzy as Signature DD's wrappin' up a Fixed Fhuqker.

[Linked Image]

No thang to mount 'em low and reap copious erector travel,to the tune of 42+ Mils remaining after a 225yd zero. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Haven't really puked that many MK4's in either Fixed or Variable and Retrostalgia do tug at heartstrings. Now you can say that you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and now she can say she's seen a Reupold MK4 M3 6X too...the "lucky" kchunt. That's a very BIG Day for a Peckerpole Princess. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless her heart,for TRYING soooooooo hard.

Wow +P+!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess,if only because I've got/shot it all and then some.

Hint.

Laughing!............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."