KchuntShoot,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you feverishly seek to read my every word and gawk my every Splendid Pixel...you "lucky" kchunt. Now you can say you've "seen" some of the things you Whine about. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

Few things funnier,than The Legion Of Couchbound Kchunts setting on sidelines,rattlin' pom-pom's as they divulge their amazingly looonnngggg list of very WELL founded Insecurities. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can "afford" to "contribute". No "wonder" they gotta "live" vicariously! Too fhuqking funny and I mean FUNNY!

In fairness,I doubt I've had more than (4) 300 Wby's and only a coupla 300 H&H's,with only a single 30-378. Have long had a preference for 300 Super as L/A 30's go,if only because I've shot/got 'em all. Hint. Assuming a 700 based 300Wby,they ain't horrid,but Linda Lovelace throats ain't my jam and boolits matter more than headstamps. Now you "lucky" kchunts can say you've "seen" one of these too! Nod your pointy heads in unison,like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now ain't it a hoot,that not one of you STUPID Fhuqks has a clue about anything,other than how to Whine,make excuses and plagiarize?!? Hint. Laughing!

Often intellesting to extrapolate side by each and I hear good thangs both about a 7" Rock and 8" Hart 223AI. Ask me how I KNOW. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hell sometimes...you just know. Now you can say you've "seen" one of these too,you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

'Course a guys wantsta' tote a smidge different,on an Icy Cast & Blast. Now you can say you've "seen" one of these too...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you Whining Kchunts keep in mind,if/when you are able to ever afford your first camera,that it's nice to meld DR,DOF and shutter speed to convey action. I know,I know...rattlin' pom-pom's from the sidelines is your version of "action" and it is ONLY fhuqking funny,because you are doing your best...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Oh how I do love me some RN's,but cain't comment on Hornady boolits,as I've never shot them. It's ALL about rattlin' a Juenke offa da' counter and basking in the glory of Screw Machined projectiles. Google it all and nod your heads in unison,like you "understand". Now you can say you've "seen" these too...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,if only because I've shot/got it all. I reckon it's VERY "unfair",that I've done more on accident,than you Clueless Fhuqks ever have/will on purpose.

Keep that Imagination and Pretend flowin',do not forget to plagiarize and rest in the Sweet "Satisfactions",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunts.

Bless your hearts for TRYING soooooooo hard.

Just saying.

Hint.

Laughing!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."