Originally Posted by BWalker
Why post this months after the hunt? Just curious.

A wise man tries to calm down, and not make a huge deal out of the experience, after getting hosed. And, Jack Sr. made that company a reputable service. I have a hand signed book from him that I treasure. But, after trying to give them a second chance to see if the first was a fluke, and getting lied to again...I see a pattern. And thought I would pass on a warning. Nothing more. Live and learn.

More details would do no one any good, as I'm not looking for any resolution. I just won't spend anymore of my hard earned money with a dishonest company. We've all heard it dozens of times...a father builds a business up to a great company, with an excellent reputation, and when the kids take over...they drive it into the ground.

I have had some excellent outfitted hunts in recent years. This one, and the recent one that almost happened, were not as represented. That's my [calm] wording. Most of all, the way Keith Atcheson replied to my concerns, really set me off. A little, disrespectful POS.

I, too, hope this isn't a sign of things to come, with this company. And Scott, thank you for the kind words.

Last edited by yukonal; 03/23/18.

Originally Posted by archie_james_c
I should have just
bought a [bleep] T3...