Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by comerade
The outfitters I know that use a booking agent to plug holes, hunters that they booked themselves backed out( the deposit is kept). They then fill the opening with a reduced price hunt through an agent. ...check the outfitters references by yourself, imo.Sorry to hear the trip was a bust though.

Was it a bust? According to the email he sent booking agent that he apparently didn’t even use to book the hunt it was a good hunt. Did you read the entire thread?

Al, if there is more to the story please let us know. You came on here with the intent to hurt Atcheson and Sons yet their story, which is verified by an email that you sent them, is different. What gives Al. Please tell us there’s more

Actually I agree with you. There are client/ hunters that are never satisfied. I think Jack Atcheson's agency has a good reputation and I tend to side with the business side.
So many hunters poorly prepare for outfitted hunts, it can be like taking out a beginner hunter sometimes..I say, the hunter should do his due diligence and prepare- get fit etc