Thing that bugs me, is it appears that Al never ever had a contract with Atchesons.

If i got it right, Al had a conversation with Keith, learned who Keith would set him up with, then probably said I will think about it. Then he went to that outfitter and booked a hunt directly with them. That's kind of like dating the girlfriend of a soldier posted in a combat zone. Bad form. I sure as hell would never ever mention it to Keith. Bad form. Then he has the nerve to ask Keith to call him if a reduced price hunt shows up. If someone did that to me, I'd probably tell them to screw off, don't call me, I'll call you. Keith said that several suggestions were sent by Email, but crickets, no response. Then he's mad when he isn't pampered by Keith? Keith was mean, no rude!

Trying to get even by making this thread. Good grief, talk about little school girl behavior!

With no cause to be mad at Keith, technically Keith never provided a service, so Al never used the business, yet he besmirched the integrity and reputation of Jack Acheson and Sons. That folks, could be construed as slander.

Some say the internet is forever. Al needs to apologize to Keith. Then ask Rick to remove the thread.

Last edited by AB2506; 03/20/19.