As I've said before, I rarely put much stock in negative reviews. Some people are just [bleep] and aren't happy regardless. Not saying that's the case here, but without the facts to make my own mind up, a negative review means nothing.

All you have to do is look at the topics in the campfire to see all the stupid bitching people do. One person was mad at Cabelas because he didn't pay his credit card on time and they raised his interest rate as per the CC agreement. One guy was mad at FedEx because he ordered something and then immediately left town for the week. When FedEx tried to deliver it 3 days in a row while he was out of town, somehow that was FedEx's fault. One guy bad mouths his butcher because he keeps calling him to come pick up his sausage because he doesn't have room to store it, which is the standard MO for most butchers. SO on and so on, this place has more middle aged snowflakes than I would have ever guessed, so without facts backing up a negative review, it means nothing.

I'll also add I've booked 3 or 4 hunts through Keith, the first about 16 years ago and the last about 9 years ago. The first hunt was disappointing on some levels, but none of which I felt had anything to do with Keith, the other hunts though have created a great friendship with several outfitters, and even a great relationship between my daughter and one of the outfitters son. Things happen, but from my dealings with Keith, I'm confident he would do what he could to make things right.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.