After reading through this drama, it seems clear that the OP is either very confused or a hack. In either case he is most definitely frustrated via disappointment because his hunt did not yield the results he had hoped for. Which also appears to rest squarely at his feet and no one else. Typical
Being a DIY hunter mostly and thus never having used a Guide Service or Guide(after being burned), if I were so inclined, Atcheson & Sons would be a consideration.

On the other hand, there are a lot of sheisters, who call themselves "Guides". It is painfully clear to me that there are many Guide Services that have taken hunters for a long ride- on a regular basis. Whether they are guide services short on guides and thus hire out to contractors who may or may not be skilled at their craft or simply glorified salesmen, selling hunts.It happens every year.

In light of this fact, perhaps a "sticky" could be started wherein everyone posts their hunt, Guide and experience to act as an accountability tool of sorts. The Accountability Standard works both ways in that it holds the Guide, Guide Service and Booking Agents to absolute integrity as well as the Client in his/her evaluation of Service type. Consider the individual YukonAl for instance. His claim has been debunked, the Booking Agent has been exonerated, and probably enjoying an uptick in business.

My .02