Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by AB2506
Al needs to apologize to Keith. Then ask Rick to remove the thread.

100%

he needs to apologize in public....on this forum………...ab2506......that is how I read it also...….he never even booked the hunt through the acthesons , but then comes on here and badmouths them.

if al comes on here....apologizes , it sets this mess right...…….bob

Al had contacted me a few times years ago about hunts. Seemed like a good guy but how well do you ever really know somebody from a few phone calls or interaction over a hunting forum? So when this thread was posted I didn’t think a lot of it as it was literally the first negative report I had heard about Atchesons BUT it did come up in conversation with a dear friend of mine in the hunting world. I’m not going to post his name on here but I’m confident that a lot of folks would recognize it. Needless to say I trust and value his opinion. I had to send an apology to him and a copy of the link to him and let him know that he was right, this didn’t happen

[Linked Image]

Hopefully Al, who has apparently had the time to post this a year ago and respond multiple times to discuss how bad of an experience he had is now too busy to respond to any of us or the man he tried to publicly hurt as he hasn’t responded to any of us or the post from Keith Atcheson. Disappointing to say the least and absolute chicken chitt behavior from somebody I thought was a decent guy. I wonder if Al had really thought this through as to what the legal ramifications of writing a bullchitt malicious review are. My friend is the one that brought that up. Interesting though

Al, hopefully you now understand why I’m pissed. My bringing it up to my friend, thank God, was in normal conversation and in passing but you hung me out to dry with your bullshit review. You slandered and intentionally tried to hurt Keith Atcheson and his family and you don’t have the stones to come in here, own up and apologize like a man. GFY Al, repeatedly.....

Exactly and well said......

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.