Originally Posted by Atcheson
I really hate to bring this thread up again but I will not let these lies go unanswered.

“Al Quast per 06/25/2019 thread”

“All of these things were discussed with Keith over the phone, and he acted like it was no big deal.”

“The last time I told Keith that I wasn't happy about the way he handled that. He raised his voice and said, "why don't you stop bitching, and just book a bear hunt?"

FACT: I wrote him the following.

Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 12:43 PM
To: yukonalcomcast.net
Subject: Bear hunts

Al

I’m on a plane headed to AK. I'm sorry I did not contact you first. Honestly it’s been quite a while since we talked. Not intentional I assure you. I talk to a lot of people. Instead of complaining and blaming me you could remind me of your interest prior to upcoming seasons. I’m not a mind reader. Why not jump on one of these hunts as they are open right now. My office will have the outfitter names and phone numbers and info to you shortly. You should call them asap to discuss I suggest.

Keith Atcheson

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact: No such phone conversations have ever taken place. Quast has never called me about the hunt he booked direct with the outfitter after the hunt took place. Additionally, there was no subsequent phone conversation 15 months later where I “raised my voice”. Absolute 100% lies and more fabrication.

All this initiated by a subject whom I have never met nor done any business. You can't make this stuff up except on the internet.

On the positive side, this thread has led to a number of good hunt inquires and real business. How ironic!

Keith,

I only know of you in passing and we exchanged a couple of emails re the Montana Unlimited Sheep hunt a decade ago. I have never spent money with you nor have you provided me service that I have paid for so I am impartial in this.

Thanks for participating in this thread though usually I would say keeping a thread going is bad for everyone being mentioned. In this case, is obvious to me and several others that the OP hunter is someone I never want to be in camp with ever. I prefer to be around people that have enough self-reflection to see when they screwed up and admit as much. We all know someone who is always screwed over for no fault of their own though we also know they do stupid stuff to win those stupid prizes. Oh, I am such a victim. Again.

Let's see. OP booked direct after consulting with you and he knew this meant there was zero business relationship being created that involved you. Zilch. And, you were out any recourse for a commission on the deal. Because, you know, OP decided to directly contract with the outfitter. Not with you. By choice. This is an adult who did this and is sophisticated enough to know about contracts and commissions in the hunting industry.

This is the same as me going over to Home Depot and talking up the tool section manager to find out what might be the impact hammer drill he would suggest for me to use and then I go on Amazon and buy the same hammer drill which then bursts into flames so I now go to Home Depot for a warranty claim and insurance claim. We all know what Home Depot would say, "Sir, are you having a stroke because nothing you are saying makes sense as to why Home Depot is a party to your misfortune. Good. Day."

Hope you have a fantastic 2019 and an even better 2020 with some great clients.

Lyle

A computer once beat me at chess. I then won a kickboxing contest with the same computer. So, 1-1 to date.