Originally Posted by 3584ELK
I was born and raised in CO. The Kalifornicators and their leftist pals in the Front Range have completely ruined the state.

I turned my back on CO after seeing the poor hunt quality and watching the fee structure being abused year after year. These idiots on the Commission contracted with a Dallas firm to run the online non- resident license sales. For several years running now, the servers have crash on opening day of the application date and screwed several thousand folks out of the chance to get a license. Complaints with the wildlife folks fall on deaf ears, and you have zero recourse. On top of those insults, you are given the pleasant opportunity of paying $500 for a bull tag.

Piss on CO and their precious hunting licenses. I now hunt in a state with far better success ratios, fewer people, cheaper tags, and better hunting weather.

Population of Washington is 7.2 million. Averaging 102 people per square mile. Colorado is 5.6 million. Averaging 52 per square mile. What is better hunting weather like? Just curious what that means.