Originally Posted by DW7
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by DW7
CP&W doesn't have a revenue problem, they have a spending problem. If you dont think this sux and is just wrong, you're just a sheep.

Their fees are right in line with other western states. What sucks is the number of licenses they sell.

Agree smokepole. When they switched my unit to either sex elk it got overrun. I told my buddy in order for us to change that we needed to make this place look like the buffalo prairies of the 1800's and knock the elk back till it got to hard to kill an elk and run these guys off. I've been killin 2 elk a year (all I'm allowed) ever since. There are fewer elk, they've eliminated either sex and hunter #'s have gone down some but not enough yet. I'll keep killin as many as I can get tags for in hopes of weedin out more guys. Meanwhile I still gotta deal with morons "scouting" the day before season, flagging tape everywhere that I fill my pockets with, shooting their new ar the day before season, and loading up their trash on my way out. I figure I need to do this for 10 more years to see a noticeable decline.

Wow I don't know how you could have painted yourself more of an Ahole!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]