Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by smokepole
You're right it's a fair question. I don't pretend to have the answer to it, all I did was ask you what your basis is for concluding that no game management happens on public land, which is also a fair question. And apparently a question you can't answer.

And you do know that population surveys are conducted from the air as well as on the ground, right?

My smart-ass comment is the result of reading a bunch of non-residents complaining about fees to hunt in other states. The common thread seems to be an attitude of entitlement, that you're entitled to pay a fee that you find acceptable. I never think of it that way, I look at the fees that other states charge and make a decision. If I don't like their fee structure I don't hunt there. Because as a non-resident I understand that I have no say in how other states conduct their business.

And I damn sure know that I'm not entitled to demand an accounting from state agencies in states I don't reside in. So take your "liberal" bullsh** and stuff it.

You appear to be the liberal jackass acting as if your state government is accountable to no one.

Wrong again, if I have to spend more than $700. for a tag, resident or not I would think it would be reasonable to know what I am paying for. That would include some idea of what the state puts into game management for some understanding why the tag costs what it does. It seems you are some kind of troll actually so why would you argue against them putting out some evidence they do what they say we are paying for.

LOL, they have an annual report, you should get a copy and read it. But let me ask you this-- is your decision to purchase or not purchase a tag based on whether CP&W is performing sound game management on public lands, or the price of the tag?

And you still haven't answered my question. What is your contention that zero game management occurs on public land based on?

Based on your inability to cite any of it.

So you think vague population survey's done by air is all the game management Colorado should have to do?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]