Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I hear you all on the anchor point. My wife took that pic 5 minutes after I opened the box.

But regarding finding the anchor, I was working with the bow after that pic, and my intent was to let my bone structure alignment determine my anchor point. Not arbitrarily stick my finger in my mouth and declare that my anchor point, even as I am muscle-fugking the bow to keep it there.

The corner of your mouth is not some arbitrary anchor point. This actor has been in use for many many years in both traditional archery and Compound archery with Finger shooters.

Outside of people trying to convert you to a recurve there has been a lot of good information given to you. You know the saying? You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make a Jack_ss drink!

No bow has zero stack so don't buy into that line of crap. Some bows (limbs) stack more than others. Some stack smoother than others. But all have stack. You can't change physics.

As far as spending money that is something you have to figure out where you are at. I can tell you that a Toelke is worth every penny.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.