Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
https://www.mdanderson.org/about-md...h-policy/uncompensated-care-program.html

Uncompensated Care

A financial assistance program provides coverage for MD Anderson care to cancer patients who meet residency and financial eligibility requirements.

Additionally, the institution participates in the Texas Medicaid Program that provides state and federal support for certain low-income people. <--- That means single women with children.

The care MD Anderson provides to these patients is referred to as uncompensated care.

Care Culture

MD Anderson has a long tradition of providing care for low-income residents of Texas.

For 'indigant' folks that are living on the street and earn less than $400 a month and, I do not live in Houston. I haven't been sitting here hittin the bong for 5-years watching cartoons.

I want WORK that will pay a man a dignified wage so he can pay for his own radiation, or actually SAVE enough to move. Paradoxically, Colorado, a liberal State, has TONS of work in my field, AND Medicaid Expansion.

Enough already - PLEASE.

So move very simple . Especially as you're all independently wealthy and all as you stated in the past .