Originally Posted by Quick_Karl

Stop hating me and just stop reading my posts. Probably best if you just put me on ignore to maintain healthy blood pressure? You are not going to change my opinions and you are not going to shut me up.

And I really am trying to be polite - sincerely. Unless maybe next time a user asks for my thoughts, I check with you first and say what you want me to say? That isn't going to happen...

Fight me with ideas, not hate.

You are the one that ran in here a couple weeks ago, filled with hate, name calling, and flung poo all over the walls.

I simply posted a link I thought may help. But, as usual, your nastiness prevails. Please excuse me for posting that. I'm sorry you found it so worthless and insulting.

I agree. Perhaps we should just ignore one another. But you can damned sure expect to hear back if you start trashing everyone living in Texas as White Supremacists, wetback employers, dirt bags,and any number of the nasty things you seem bent on disparaging our state with.

Originally Posted by Quick_Karl
Any of you Texass White Supremacist dirt-bags watching the program about Sam Houston - "The Cherokee lover" - on PBS tonight?

You are simple enough to ignore. But you start kicking, you'll damned sure get kicked back.

I'm sorry for your situation, but neither I, nor Texas caused it. You are just a small, petty, pathetic little shell of a man that is bent on being condescending and bitter in a vain attempt to make yourself feel better.

Perhaps you ought to read what Roger posted in Read This thread... Especially this part:

2. You Must Take Responsibility For Your Problems

Blaming the world for our problems is the easy way out. It’s tempting and it can even be satisfying. We’re the victims and we get to be all emo and indignant at all of the terrible injustices that have been inflicted upon us. We wallow in our imagined victimhood so as to make ourselves feel unique and special in ways in which we never got to feel unique and special anywhere else.

But our problems are not unique. And we are not special.

The beauty of accepting the imperfection of your own knowledge is that you can no longer be certain that you’re not to blame for your own problems. Are you really late because of traffic? Or could you have left earlier? Is your ex really a selfish [bleep]? Or were you manipulative and overly demanding towards him? Is it really the incompetence of your manager that lost you your promotion? Or was there something more you could have done?

The truth is usually somewhere around “both,” — although it varies from situation to situation. But the point is that you can only fix your own imperfections and not the imperfections of others. So you may as well get to work on them.

Sure, [bleep] happens. It’s not your fault a drunk driver hit you and you lost your leg to a botched surgery. But it’s your responsibility to recover from that loss, both physically and emotionally. So get recovering.

Blaming others for the problems in your life may give you a smidgen of short-term relief, but ultimately it implies something entirely insidious: that you are incapable of controlling your own fate. And that’s the most depressing assumption of all to live with.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!