Please do not mistake me as being put out with the entire medical community. That is not the case. I have been associated with many worthy individuals in the field. Many!
As for me, any of my alleged ailments are of really little concern to myself. What I have observed in the past 25 years is what the wife has been thru beginning with viral cardiomyopathy in ‘91. And peaking in 2012. And sliding downhill from there. There were things that were overlooked or maybe ignored. Since 2012 she has been diagnosed with three different cancers. One still active after two surgerys, and now it’s back a third time. Another surgery the experts feel is out of the question as her survival rate for that “third time’s a charm" addisional surgery would not be stellar. And to think if her PCP would have been on his toes and just listened to her, this cancer could have been nipped in the bud.

Her cancelled heart transplant was an oversight by a certain transplant team memeber from the get go too! This whole affair has been quite a convoluted “comedy or errors". It seems that one malady simply the result of just another oversight.

So today Im off for a visit to her at the assisted living facility. Coming up on a year there next week. I am just not able to give her the care she needs since the strokes. She does not understand this. I hope she will be in a better mood today that for the past two weeks. Least we got her off all the opioids. With her particular stroke damage, how can I explain this, she cannot synthisize (?) her emotions. No control, no filters. No control of temper.

We have earned the right to be a bit cynical and skeptical of things.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS