Originally Posted by Big Stick
Wind blew up,as ceiling lifted and never got out past the 1300yd line. Rifle is Skookum,beings it's yet to be bedded and the right proper trigger weren't in today's Mail.

Didn't even tote the chronograph and simply ballparked 3175fps with 88gr Smooches and DOPE was on the money,to 1300yds. Erector was off .7 Mils to the right of mechanical center and when ele was bottomed out,it put .5 Mil high at 100yds,which equates to a 250 zero. I miss the 6x MQ's parallax,finer reticle and 10 extry mils on the erector,but will slum it as configured,as a fhuqking Sleeper. Were I not in a hurry,I'd of swapped rings around,to see WTF it did to windage.

All in all an VERY good call,with zero concessions. Throating was on the money,as was Alpha neck clearance and I need to score a Montucky donor to build a Flyweight Bitch.

Hint.................

One thing I like about the 3-9x is that it shares reticle subtensions with the 6x, so it makes transitioning fairly seamless, aside from the difference in erector travel and adjustable parallax. Nice to have a "built-in" zero stop, though, as it's pretty easy to bottom out the erector with a reasonable zero.