Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by irfubar

MCH threatened me with bodily harm.... hahahahah

Did I?

Yep, One fine day I was entertaining myself playin wackamole with Big Stink and you chewed my ass for being mean to Stink, you said a real man ignores people like Stink and you told me you don't pay any attention to Sticks insults or others that rub you wrong......
Sooo I poked you with a stick and you went all billy badazz on me and was headed to the Flathead to shut my smart mouth..... hmmm you can't practice what you preach.... hahahahahahha

Show me where I said that! Your reading comprehension sucks.

We live really close by, why don't we meet up and discuss it face to face? Were you are not showing off for the internet and you don't have to read and get all twisted up. I am willing to bet you are a completely different person when living in reality, instead of behind a keyboard trying to impress the groupies.

Feed your shiit to someone that will believe you... you know damn well you jumped my ass for poking Stick.... real men don't get spun out by words on the net yadayada then I poked you and you lost your shiit..... I poked you on purpose to display your hypocrisy.... you may want to ask yourself how did I know that?
Oh and as far as how I am in real life.... yep same as here...... been calling bullshiit my whole life..... long before I was ever on the internet.

As for Tom 264 .... give me a break he isn't even worth responding to with his childish foul mouth... no wit, no brain..... boring , he contributes nothing to the fire.....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.