Hi guys, I don't know if this question has been asked recently, but i'm really looking to buy my first rifle, for some light hunting but I guess I'll be doing a lot of shooting range. I see the Winchester featherweight with CRF and a floating barrel for $830.00 a 22" barrel with a walnut stock and satin finish also has a M.O.A. Trigger System. In a .243 caliber I think the recoil would be good. On the other hand I've been checking out the Remington SPS in Stainless Steal for $700 it has 3 rings of steel, synthetic stock and a Super Cell pad for recoil with a 24" barrel. I really like the CRF on the Winchester but it it would be just fine, not to have it with the Remington. I know there is a lot of knowledgeable people and I would really like to know your opinions on this matter. I've been 3 months looking from one brand to another, and different models and at the end of the day these are the 2 Finalist. Thanks in advance guys and have a great day. 

Elliot.

If you are helping someone and expecting something in return, you are doing business not kindness.