Shefire,

You strung out Junkies are a hoot! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

6mm,

PLEASE continue,with more of your very WELL founded Insecurities,you Brokedick Whining DUMB Fhuqk. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You'd need a co-signer for th ammo boxes. Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

WhoreHey!,

Do tell,about what fodder you are gonna feed your Imaginary 243Win,to make it "run" with a 700. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

LAUGHING!..................

clairempty,

Your High Pitched Nasal Whine is MAGNIFICENT and I enjoy that your Melting Snowflake Routine is no fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt.. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine,you CLUELESS Drooling Kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart for being so emotional.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...................

Elliot,

It is fascinating to watch Stupidity stumble. A 223 done right,will easily outpace a 243 done wrong and I REALLY hope you go the Winchester route...mainly because it would be funnier than fhuqk! Hint. Congratulations?!?

I should prolly set up a 223 Sleeper,just for Idiots who "think" on their own and slap their best efforts silly,with wayyyyyyyyyy less than 30grs of powder a poke,6x glass,zero recoil,modest noise,5 in the belly and uncanny LR precision. Hint.

OOOOPSIE! Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Whatcha' gonna throw on that Goat Fhuqk for optics? Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."