CitySetter,

Using ALL of your "knowledge","experience" and "results" in compilation,DO tell what you'd feed that Winchester Goat Fhuqk...mainly because it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!...............

elkchunt,

I see you "re-forgot" about your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. I get it,that you have but 17 IQ Points,but there is ZERO need for you reiterate ad nauseum,that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I see The Palsey is kicking in again. You might could consider a TREMOR reticle,pun be intended. Hint. LAUGHING!

Them One Turdy Swift Ping Pong Balls are "exceptional". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon 6 Kreedmire Factory Fodder. Hint. OOPSIE!

Mebbe dangle some pictures of that Steaming Pile Of Schit and muse "particulars". Dare ya'!. Hint. LAUGHING!

Sorry about a "lowly" 20" 6BR(Bart' no-turn contour duped,reduced shank Montucky) CRUSHING your Goat Fhuqk,with a "lowly" 105 'Max. My bad. Hint.

My sole concerns remain,in it's ability to handle atmospherics,due it's Safe Queen Nature. Hint. LAUGHING!

You poor poor Drooling DUMB Fhuqk!

'77 243 in Sako Hunter anyone?!? Hint.

You "hard chargers" REALLY "know" your stuff. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!.......................

'verine,

Hold The FLUFF and pass the good stuff. Hint Congratulations?!?

Fieldcraft 264 Kreedmires have NO fhuqking equal. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."