70Fret,

Was hoping a Fence Hopper would give 'er a fhuqking whirl! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Are you inferring that you've both 70 and 700's in 243Win and due your versions of "knowledge","experience" and "results"...you "think" the 70 is "advantageous"? Oh my,PLEASE tell me it is so!!! Do wax eloquent upon the "particulars",that "enable" you to make a "mechanical critique",mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk if you try. Hint. LAUGHING!

You Haybale & Crockett Clowns are a fhuqking RIOT! Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

clairempty,

Now what were the "odds",that besides being a CLUELESS Whining Kchunt,that you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. You said you weren't gonna read anymore. OOOOOPSIE! Hint. Congratulations?!?

Again,I VERY much enjoy,that your Melting Snowflake Routine is no "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. You Brokedick Whiners are a RIOT!!! Pardon my horning you up and fueling your Man Lust Fantasies. Hint. LAUGHING!

Mebbe fill out a Hurt Feelers Report and hold your breath,as you Hissy Fit,for maximum "effect"? Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

As an aside,I don't get many PM's. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."