math',

It ain't that the Seex Kreedmire is more "Modern",it's just that there are no Retard Twist Rates,botched COAL or throat geometry with it,in OEM guise. Hint.

The Seex Kreedmire is simply 243 Win case capacity,in parcels done farrrrrrrrr righter and by everyone who offers same. Hint.

Left to right: 270/105 Hornie HPBT,6BR/105 Hornie HPBT,243 Grendel/105 Hornie HPBT,Seex Kreedmire/108 ELD,243 Win SALAMI/105 Hornie HPBT,243 Aye-Eye/105'Max,6-284/105 Hornie HPBT and Six Twat-Six/105 Hornie HPBT. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

By default and literal design,the Seex Kreedmire grants mechanical advantages over the 243Win. That in RPM,COAL latitude and throat geometry all,while simply offering like capacity in a superior wrapper ala OEM offerings. Hint.

I've a "few" and they tend to do nice thangs. Hint.

Big Green does a Seex Kreedmire,but just not worth a fhuqk,as it's LTR-esque blued metal,in a schit handle and a 20" spout(7.5" RPM). While AICS flavored DBM's never hurt,it don't assist much in the equation(OEM COAL latitude will do it) and I'd MUCH prefer an ADL S/S offering in laminate,or similar. Note that there is no 243Win in said parcel,where the AICS nudge would really help,in conjunction with 7.5" RPM of same. Hint.

Ruger does a farrrr better job. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint.....................

'orce1,

One can reduce case capacity,hit twist/throating/RPM on the head and CRUSH the "bigger" offering. The Seex Kreedmire do just that,as do the 264 Kreedmire,by literal design. Hint. Congratulations?!?

A brand new pick up on the lot,don't get "better" by asking the salesman to "Please disconnect (3) plug wires for me,before I take 'er away". Hint. LAUGHING!

Mechanics matter. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

tzone,

Where's them 280 FWT pics? Might it be sinking in,just how incredibly fhuqking STUPID you are,on a "good" day? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Right proper 280 here...roughly 7:30 in the frame. Now you can at least say,you've "seen" one. Stay tuned for The INCREDIBLE Hulk. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

'Pro,

Sub 9 Hunnert Seex Kreedmire? I'd be in RAR Predator Mode wearing AICS DBM's and toss a Boyd's on the bitch. You reap the 7.7" RPM,they throat really right and binderless mags will do it all and then some. Hint.

They take an extended/inclined 1913 rail happily,toss the trigger "safety" and you are there. BEST "Sleeper" on the market,by lightyears. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Hint..........................

Elliot,

I dig a 223 to well beyond the 1000yd line and Factory Fodder there,is WELL supported too. Have heard through The Grapevine,that recoil ain't too bad either. HINT. Laughing!

If you don't reload,the 223 and 264 Kreedmire are your best pitches,by an unfathomable margin. Curiously enough,it's wayyyyyyyyyyy easier to score a 264 Kreedmire done right(because they ain't done wrong),than a 223 boltgun of like mechanics.

Easy for me to say,mainly because I shoot it all and then some. Hint.

Just sayin'...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."