Originally Posted by Big Stick
You Retards assemble,like Moths to a flame. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The heartbeat of any/all rifle,is the melding of RPM,throat geometry and COAL latitude. Winchester screws the Pooch hilariously there. Hint.

Pass the 7-08 and good boolits,over a Winchester 280 Goat Fhuqk "launching" 150gr underhand pitches...due the fact that the 7-08 will simply crush it. Would LOVE to see a picture of that 280 FWT piece of schit,because I'm sure she's a PEACH. In fairness and if only for more humor,they are 1-10" too. Hint. LAUGHING!

'PRO obviously nailed the obvious,in 264 Kreedmire. There's never been one built entirely wrong,like Winchesters 243Win "efforts". 264 Kreedmire Factory Fodder crushes most other chamberings attempts at same. It's a Skookum choice in rifles,from more than a few Manufacturers. Hell,even Winchester gets that one right! Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my shooting every chambering thus far cited and prolly even a "few" more that ain't(yet). Hint.

Bullets matter more than headstamps and less mechanics aligned,you've a Goat Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your hearts for crying.

Thank me later.

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

For a new guy, first thing is to learn to ignore this douche. I still visit Anchorage often. Be glad to meet you any time