[quote=Big Stick]Elkchunt,

You be sure to cite how Imaginary Pretend Ignore "works" "best",when you cause a commotion and say you are gonna invoke same...then do not,mainly because you are a lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Melting Snowflakes are a fhuqking RIOT! Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

PjBummer,

Only you,can keep YOU,from saying something fhuqking STUPID and ain't it a rather hilarious constant,that you dolts are powerless in the refrain of same? Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'll happily provide all of the slack on the rope,you "think" you can "handle". Thus far,you gals are doing "GREAT". Hint. LAUGHING!

Your Rifle "critique" is EXCEPTIONALLY fhuqking Hilarious,you poor CLUELESS kchunt. What boolits you slingin' in them Goat Fhuqks. Any pics? Hint.

Bless your heart for crying.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Elliot,

Allow me,to show you how to connect fhuqking dots and assemble a '70 KILLER,for rather modest loot and minimal recoil. Hint. Congratulations?!?

As per always,mechanics matter MOST. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bud's is good folks and Darrik didn't have one. No DBM requisite,as Kreedmire COAL is rather friendly,in 6mm. Hint.

We'll stretch a buck,outta da' gate and use proceeds saved,for even more Killer Factory Fodder. (6) cap fasteners,is both warm/fuzzy and wellllllllll beyond soothin'. Hint.

While you got SWFA on the horn for the rings,tell 'em you want this and all of it goes into (1) parcel. No 6x MQ's on The Sample List,but free 'caps never suck. Hint.

You are turn fhuqking turn-key,for under 850 fhuqking Clams. Future upgrades?!? Pass a Boyd laminate handle. Hint.

As configured and in Today's current atmosphere...it do this,with Factory Fodder,under 20 Clams a box,with a modest 200yd zero. Hint.

The reticle alone,gets the parcel to the 1150yd line,just by simply looking through the fhuqking thing. You'll cough up an easy 20 Mil's remaining on the erector,after zero,with the supplied "flat" rail. That'll get it beyond the Transonic Slip easily and to 1500yds ++,if you wanna play. Hint.

You'll wanna take notes and apply same.

Hint.

I just took a fhuqking bow.

Thank me later.

Laughing!...................

Will second the Howa in 6 CM. They are set up correct. (7.5 twist BTW) and they have "better than factory" barrels. And the actions and feeding is perfect. 2.87" mag length...allows kisses and Mine shoots an honest 1" at 200 yards. 108 ELDM with 42 gr of h 4350.. Hell of a deal for less than 500 bucks
The stock is a Houge. LOP is too long out of the box. Put a 1/2" pad on it and you are GTG
Best deal on a 243 that's not a 243. Great factory ammo and stellar brass available should you choose to reload. Win/win
Can't fault the 6x Scope either.
Whole set up is about $800