Hey Paul. Well to be honest with that new information I have about the 6.5 creedmoor from "bigsticks" I am really debating if the .243 is the way to go since like some folks pointed out to me, there is more options for the Creedmoor than with the .243. When it come to recoil tzone also say that it would be almost no difference between the two. Also I like the idea that the 6.5 Creedmoor can be use for big game while the 243 is somewhat limited. I want the Winchester because my dad had 1 long time ago and it's all I know and because ( so I thought ) it was made in the good old U S of A but now I come to find out through Brad that the Featherweight are Assembled In Portugal... On the other hand I have Sticks talking good things about the Remington. If I was 90% sure of what I wanted, I can honestly tell you that I'm back at 50%. About the scopes.... since the 243 wasn't a long-range cartridge I want to get a scope for that range but now I am looking into the 6.5 Creedmoor so that will have to be another scope for that range and at the end of the day I only would like to spend around $300 but I don't know the prices on scope I don't even know if that is a good price or maybe $500 .Maybe you can give me a recommendation on a scope. Thanks.

If you are helping someone and expecting something in return, you are doing business not kindness.