Originally Posted by Big Stick
Nothing is fhuqking FUNNIER,than an Opiate Addled Candy Striper doing her best,with a Brokedick Blanket Ass cheering her on. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Here's to the very WELL founded Insecurities you Retards flounder in and how "fulfilling" your Imagination and Pretend are...to you. Hint. LAUGHING!

Was whistlin' through "surplus" 264 Twat-Six 147's today and 22 BR-titude. Google it all and "convince" yourself that you "could too". Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your hearts for crying!

Hint.

LAUGHING!.............

Stumpy,

you need to have your Lab typing your posts again....

I know you can't spell worth a schitt, but when you're drunk.. which I am sure is most of the time...your posts really make no sense at all....hell your Lab is smarter than you, when you're sober... when your Fu kk ed up....well he's a whole hell of a lot smarter than you....

and posting pics of your guns is getting a little boring also....I mean, those Puerto Rican paint jobs, are getting really really old, and they suck anyway.... from start to finish... and then the Decals and Stickers that would impress anyone who's under 7 y/o, are pretty ridiculous for a Grown Man.....don't get confused over that...yeah, I know you are 4 ft 13 inches.... but that doesn't make you a kid... since you were born in 68, you're 51... not 12... even if you act like it...

But hey, scratch your Lab between its ears, for the rest of us.. but wash your hands first... because I am sure you'll have been fondling your nuts all day, scratching them....as that is probably the only sex life you got when your pet goat gets pissed off at you....

it ain't easy being Schtick... but you give it your best....try sobering up sometime... the world may seem better for ya...
but no matter what, you're still the best entertainment value of the www....Free but worth every penny..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez