I just got done building my "ultimate" suppressed rifle. It may not trip your trigger, but it is great for me.

Mine is a Tikka SS action, Bartlein 8.7" twist 7mm barrel, 20" Rem Varmint taper, 7 spiral flutes, chambered in 7-08AI, and threaded 5/8-24". I mounted it in a McMillan Game Hunter, edge fill, stock. It currently has RedSnake Tactical bottom metal and uses an AI MK1 magazine, but I am going to change that out for a Mountain Tactical OEM aluminum bottom metal and standard Tikka mags. The reason is that I don't like the magazine rattle (side-to-side) that I get with the current BM/mag setup. Finally, I have a Burris Veracity 3-15X50 scope on it. I like the Veracity because it has a good mix of hunting and "tactical" features. I like the capped turrets for hunting and the relatively clean reticle that is also pretty easy to use on 3X even though it is a FFP scope. As for durability, that remains to be seen, but I got it for a pretty solid price and if it ends up not working out for me, I will probably go with a NightForce SHV.

With a 162 grain Hornady ELD-X bullet, I would be comfortable shooting any North American game animal and all African plains game.