Originally Posted by Yondering
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Different than a brake? You need clearance for your bullet to exit, no more, certainly not less.

But sure sure, shoulders are great. You're right. And I suppose that's what the smith's reasoning was. But, you absolutely don't need 0.750" to make 5/8-24" threads and you certainly don't need a 0.050 shoulder to align anything. Screw it on, if you're aligned, you're aligned. If you're not, your threads suck balz. If you're not sucking balz, a locknut would be just fabulous, if you are aligned ehh?

No. Pretty much everything you said there is wrong. You clearly don't know much about suppressor mounting or barrel threading, and don't seem interested in learning. Good luck on that, you're going to need it.

So - what makes your suppressor so much different than a brake? Do tell. The bullet flies through there. For example, my Omega 30 has an exit of 0.408" roughly. Sure as hell got clearance for the .264 and .224 bullets to pass, ehh? If your threads are crooked as chit, sure, you're screwed.

Suppressor mounting. LOL Fugging screw it on .

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?