Well, you triggered snowflake, how does it feel to be the next generation to have to pay enough in taxes to support your peers who are too lazy to work for a living? The fact that any of you who actually produce anything of value have to drag a couple of families along on your coat tails who feel "entitled" to anything they want without having to work for it doesn't make me a feel a bit sorry for you. We did it for years, for the parents and grandparents of the current crop of parasites, and still managed to build our homes (and pay for them) and managed to invent the cell phones and other electronic toys you can't seem to live without. Cry me a river!

For the moment, I'm going to enjoy roaming around on the hundred acres I sweated my balls off to pay for, and sleeping in my paid-for home every night. I already gave my kids 5 acres each to kick start their route to independence, and they don't seem to appreciate it much. When the time comes, they're welcome to join the line of bidders to purchase the remaining 90 acres and finance my final years once having property becomes a chore instead of a blessing.

Now, get off your whiny ass and do your thing- - - - -we blazed the trail for you!
Jerry

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!