Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
God Dam, one can not possibly make up all the stupidity!

Car dealers are all about making money. They make money by selling cars. They sell to local individuals, fleet sales, auctions, online, and you name it they will sell it. So no dealer isn't going to take a vehicle in on trade just because it is TWD! Second I have a few good friends in Wisconsin and travel there often. I have seen plenty of TWD trucks on the roads and in the dealers lots!

Maybe near IL the southern WI dealers have a bunch - but NOT up here.. Oh, there's a very few here and there but I guarantee you the person trading it in took a bath - or it won't be on the lot, period.. The one I quoted said he just didn't want that truck - because it wouldn't sell here, (- unless the guy wanted to basically give it away.. )

What I posted was the truth.. If you don't like facts, then GFY...

And BTW, what dealerships have you worked for?? Name 'em... I bet you haven't. But I have - I spent 15 years in the biz between June '84 and Feb. '98... And I can name 'em... I'm very, very familiar with car dealerships.. So stick it. Now I'm outta here. I've read enough stupidity from one particular poster today..

Last edited by Redneck; 11/25/19.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!