Drover, sound advice.

New, the difference between 2wd and 4wd is like $3,000. Used w 50,000 miles or less it’s more like $8,000 on account of said resale value.

From age 27 thru age 37 my only transportation was motorcycles, and I didn’t own four-wheeled transportation in my name until age 45. I was a pretty committed motorcycle guy, took long cross-country trips quite a lot, met all my women through my motorcycle, including my Ex.

A Harley weren’t doable as daily transportation back then as the Outlaw gangs stole ‘em regularly. Couldn’t leave a Harley parked anywhere. Times change, now they can’t hardly give em away 🙂

Muslims gotta go to Mecca, I gotta own a Harley, just to say I did.

Malcolm Forbes used to say there’s a part of you that is awake on a motorcycle that isn’t awake at any other time. He was right. If some old lady DOES climb on the back of my bike, more’n likely she’s gonna be fun to be around.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744