All I can add is price the stays where you are going to use it... could rent small house/cabins in AK for what it cost me to have an RV spot. I finally found a place to work it out though friends.

But if I had to pay the going monthly rate for an RV spot I could have rented a small house, with washer/dryer etc.... and had money left over. Rather than a spot where I had to provide my own RV and pay for the spot.

As to the bathrooms etc.. thats all dependant on age and size. I've never had an issue but we are only 55 currently.

If I had the cash I'd be looking at all the models. Ask about what modifications or layouts possible, even to the point possibly of having one built to your specs. And make important whats important to you.

we just replaced the floor in the slide out on our inlaws trailer. While we had it gutted their eyes flew open and said we could put loose big recliners there instead of the couch BS table etc... so now they have what works for them without buying a new trailer. But had they thought ahead they could have bought what they wanted.

Obviously 2 axles or more... we have single axle due to wifes smaller vehicle and we just don't need a big trailer here anymore. But had I known she was going to buy a truck while I was gone.... I WISH I had 2 axles but she doesn't want to trade it either... loves what she has so it is what it is.

Put the best rated tires on it you can get....

Slow is your friend while pulling.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....