We are very happy with My Artic Fox pull trailer it is a 27T that I tow with a 2008 Tundra, with a 10,000 lbs tow capacity. Trailer

Weights 7200 lbs empty so they say. Probably 8500 lbs loaded. Also when you buy the Truck be sure you get a lower rear axle

ratio, Mine is 4:30 to 1, but that is ok as the Transmission has 2 overdrive gears. 6th is not used with trailer hooked up. Get a big enough

engine mine has 389 HP. On black water tanks I put dish soap packet in tank 2 or 3 hours before I go to dump site. I also add about 5 gallons

of water from my shower nozzle when I add my dish soap packet. My trailer also has a black tank flush system, after you drain it you close the drain valve

hook a hose up to the flush system I let it fill the tank about half way and open the drain valve, it does a good job. turn hoes off and disconnect. I might add Tire

pressure is very important, I have only lost one tire and I know it was because of low pressure. For Christmas my son bought me a automatic tire inflater

off the Matco Truck about a $100.00 . Just set the dial and fill.