I noticed a lot of younger people like the show but some of the ideals he promotes are a bit strange and his fans take after that too. Since it's so popular there are many fans. So you have a bunch of people out there eating coyotes or whatever nasty [bleep] or even some trashing those bad bad trophy hunter men who don't eat their old ibex or buffalo or whatever. Odd behavior to say the least.

"So I went ahead and bought a trusty meat thermometer and started eating bear burgers and bear steaks. Obviously, I'm still alive. Now, I don't even bother testing my bear meat. The results are not going to alter my behavior, no matter what they are. I'll still eat my bear meat, cooked to a medium doneness. And even if you contract trichinosis, it doesn't mean you've had your last bear hunt. Early symptoms, if any, include muscle fatigue, diarrhea, heartburn, and fatigue. If you catch it early, it's easily treated. So go ahead and eat that bear meat in your freezer. You've got no excuse to let it sit in your freezer until it's freezer burned. Remember: you kill it, you eat it."

Last edited by Goosey; 02/23/20.