Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter

WOW still flying clear over your head. But by all means keep on your rant. By the way there are a lot of guys that are on the island of not liking BHA. And even if I was alone I rather be alone then surrounded by a bunch of morons that can't see the big picture. Keep on keeping on. But this is my last post in response to anything you have to say on the subject.

I see the big picture just fine. There are lots of value's in having Federal Lands remain in Federal ownership in Wyoming, Montana too for that matter. Not just for hunting, fishing, hiking, and other outdoor recreation, but for the extractive uses as well. Public lands support a vast majority of the economy in both Montana and Wyoming. Logging, grazing, mining, outdoor recreation, PILT, etc. etc. Without public lands, Wyoming and Montana would look a lot different, economically and otherwise. You should know that if you're really a "big picture" guy like you claim.

That's fine people don't like BHA, lots of people don't like the WSF, RMEF, NRA (as seen right here on the 'fire), DU, PF, MDF and the list goes on and on. Seems like there's 40-50K that like BHA enough to become members, no question its not for everybody, isn't supposed to be. When I joined in WY, there were 38 members, over 1K now...people like what we're doing here.

I'm not surrounded by morons either, but typically am surrounded by decision makers that are asking for my input on what goes on with public lands, habitat, wildlife, hunting, fishing, land trades, land acquisitions, conservation efforts, habitat improvement, access...you know, BIG PICTURE things.

Good luck to you with your BIG PICTURE...sincerely.

Last edited by BuzzH; 02/29/20.