Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by callnum
So question for the haters and I’m sure I know the answer.

What have you done, if anything to keep public land in the public hands?

Also to get the word out about hunting to the non hunting public?

What have you done to protect public land hunting?

Of course these questions don’t apply to Texans.

You blindly assume and I find that rather funny and telling of your character. You have no clue what any of us do or don't do. Not everyone needs to pound their chest and scream look at me. I know a few guys on here and a bunch of guys not on here that do a hell of a lot. But what I find compelling about your argument which is the same as the clowns cited here is that all the negatives of their doings make it ok because they are championing for public land rights. Do you not see how dumb that really is? I am not going to need Public land hunting rights once the other side of the coin has accomplished their mission of destroying both our 2A rights and Hunting rights. But keep on guessing what others do and don't do.

Cripes it always amazes me how many guys on the fire struggle with reading comprehension.

I never assumed you did or didn’t do anything. I simple ask some very easy questions of the BHA haters——I will type them again very slowly.

What have you done, if anything to keep public land in the public hands?

Also to get the word out about hunting to the non hunting public?

What have you done to protect public land hunting?

Very easy to answer unless of course you consider bashing BHA on the fire as doing something.

What I will assume if you keep dodging the questions is you don’t do squat. Handy cut and ran so it is safe to say he has done nothing.

Last edited by callnum; 02/29/20.