Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
The bha turds keeping coming out of the wood work....they must pay well.

I can’t be that difficult to come up with ONE thing you have done to protect public land.

Never see BHA helping build fences along elk migration routes by highways to stop the elk from being hit. Never see BHA members show up to plant bitter brush in burned out areas to help mule deer.

Maybe the case with your chapter, but many chapters do a lot of that very thing.

WYBHA supported the wildlife crossing measure on the SPET ballot. We also are supporting the migration initiative and helped lobby the GF Commission to get the ball rolling on the Dry Piney project with the initial 1.25 million in funding. That was promptly matched with another 1.25 million from the WYDOT.

We do all kinds of on the ground projects, signage projects for the Forest Service and State Lands Office, buck and rail fencing projects. Have a big fence removal project planned with the Wyoming Game and Fish at the Bud Love Wildlife Management area in June. I just held a wild game processing clinic at my house here a couple weeks back. Held 2 CWD workshops to help the WYGF collect samples for CWD testing. Yearly cleanup of a popular target shooting area North of Laramie on BLM ground.

The list goes on and on...

Each chapter is what you make it, we make the most of ours.