More people being pushed onto less land does not equal more hunters overall. It might mean more hunters including non-residents are hunting “your” areas but that doesn’t mean there’s an increase in hunters it merely hunters that once hunted elsewhere are hunting where you are.

I know that in Washington the saltwater fishing has taken a dump, steelhead fishing is a shadow of its former glory and our hunting areas are converted to parks and trails for “non-consumptive users”. It’s fun trying to get a flock of pintails to commit to your spread with Mr and Mrs Purple and Pink Northface having a birdwatching conversation 15 yards behind your blind. I’ve grown tired of wasting my time down here on many things so if the state wants to cater to those that don’t foot the bill then they won’t get my annual donation. I’ll get my shellfish license because it pays for itself in crab and razor clams but unless I have a specific trip planned I don’t buy my license. I’ll hunt elsewhere rather than with a bunch of people crammed into smaller and smaller spots

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~