Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by starsky
Aron does just fine IMO considering where he’s at in the industry. Doesn’t pull too many punches and is more than welcoming to multiple viewpoints, which is refreshing. And yeah, again, I’m not guessing. Chit, I’ve been on the podcast twice now with another member here...

Maybe fine in your opinion. I am more from the school of manhood, don't beat around the bush. Say exactly what you are thinking or don't bring up the topic. I could careless who has been on his podcast. Like I said I like Aaron. I expected better from him. Your opinion may vary.

What he's doing is pretty cool I think. He's not trying to tell people how they should think or who they should support. He's telling them to go to the source, find the information, and make up their own minds and he's showing them how to do that. He found a guy who's an expert, interviewed him, and pointed out what people should be looking at. It works for me. I was a big supporter of BHA when it first started, the mission back then was clear and it was a grass roots organization focused on that mission. When they got big and started endorsing and supporting candidates for office that I may or may not agree with, they left me behind. That's not why I joined and it's not where I want my money going.

Everybody has to make up his own mind on this. A position like comerade stated above is not where I come down, but I can respect how he got there, and I'm not gonna argue with him about it or tell him he's wrong.

A wise man is frequently humbled.