I'm calling BS on this.As I'm writing this 35,563 have die worldwide.The world population is 7.8 billion.The odds of dying really are not that great.These confirmed cases are another issue.Some people test positive and have no symptoms.It could be false positives or they could be carriers with no symptoms.Just keep in mind there,there are people all over the world,including some in this Country that would love to see President Trump removed from office and our economy collapse. President Trump is not a Globalist.Globalist hate a strong America.They feel it unfair to them.He is not for giving American taxpayer dollars away all over the world so people can get rich by stealing our money through their dirty little deals at the same time driving up our debt.He's for America First like it should be.I hope like hell we beat this virus and I hope like hell he get re-elcted for another term.You will see an America like most of y'all have never known.An America where just about everything you buy has Made In The USA on it.I saw those manufacturing jobs rapidly leaving our country in the 1970's,I think this event proves to us we need a lot of those jobs back.Here is a good link I found on tracking this virus.It is highly contagious,but the medical people are finding out more and more your best overall defense is still,keep your hands washed,don't touch your mouth,nose and eyes and there is a very good change you will not get the virus. https://www.theepochtimes.com/ccp-virus

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............