Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Rusky
Twenty five or so years ago I thought something was bound to happen that would be devastating to our way of life. About then I started reading books on survival, mostly rural living and self dependency. I live in the mountains around 6500 feet, small city 10 miles away.

I'm pretty much off the grid, I don't have solar for the home but can deal with that if needed, the well is on solar and it has a 1500 gallon storage tank, I can tap that electrical system when needed. Elk and deer are abundant within walking distance. I'm good for over a year without any animals, so I could extend the time with hunting.

I'm more than willing to help my neighbors if they need it. I doubt if this go around will take millions of Americans out, but next time will be worse. Learn form this experience and get ready.

When my internet goes out, I'm gonna be bored out of my mind.

buy a large type bible. plenty of reading for years and large type for older eyes and lower light.

Are those better eating?

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”