Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Agreed.

The U.S. hit another one of several grim and sad milestones today: Health officials announced the 3,000th coronavirus-related death in the country, with about 900 from New York City alone, according to data from Johns Hopkins University....

We need to do our part in flattening the curve and by following all CDC, WHO and State and Local Health Officer guidelines.

For those of you who thought that there would be fewer than 10,000 Covid-19 deaths in the U.S. for all of 2020...

Another grim milestone today: 63,733 Americans have died from it as of today, April 30. We still have another 10 months to go to make it one full year. At this rate, there will be 100,000+ deaths due to Covid-19. Still no antiviral medicine that's proven effective, still no vaccine, still lots of Americans in denial.

And I believe that Fauci's figure was based on pre-social distancing being introduced, and was in fact a warning to introduce and proceed with social distancing. Ultimately we'll never know because I think quarantine will be lifted and there will be new outbreaks here and there over time.

Last edited by mauserand9mm; 04/30/20.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?