Actually headed to 134,000. We have a under count for several reasons. Here they are. In the beginning nursing homes in USA did not report the deaths in them.

In New York people died in there homes emergency people just took the bodies to funeral homes, they were not counted. Like some one else said

The Doctors in the beginning listed cause of death as pneumonia when they started checking they had 4 times as many pneumonia death this year

as the last few years. They figure all those deaths were COVID-19. That is some of the reasons there is a under count. My prediction is 200,000 will die by the

year. Same as 3 months ago, I still hope I am wrong but. The reason this is so bad is how many people catch so easily. Miami Dade County has 26%

positive today. California is haveing to fly patients from Imperial county to San Francisco because there are no beds in Imperial County. I will end with the good

news less people are dying from it because Doctors have figured out how to treat it. Bad news is hospitals in some states are going to be very full for while.

Pray for a vaccine.