Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Wow. I wish I'd ever caught any bass crappie or perch. Catfish are definitely out of my league though, that'd be too much to ask.
Oh, I'm sure you can out fish me too. You're such an expert at everything. We do manage to catch some fish from rivers and lakes too but I'm sure nowhere near as many or as big as you, you amazing stud you.

LOL, blackie, you're projecting. Do you see me on here talking about how many fish I catch or how many deer I shoot?

No, that would be you.
You like to insinuate a lot of shyt so I just project it back. You're a useless old f,uck and everybody knows it, including you. It is a fact that I've shot a lot of deer and caught a lot of fish. You probably could too if you weren't such a useless old f.uck.

Blackie, I never said I didn't catch fish or shoot deer. Just that you don't see me on here talking about how great a hunter and fisherman I am all the time.

I don't have the constant need to do that, like you apparently do. I have nothing I need to prove to you. And no, I'm not "insunuating" anything, just replying to your constant litany of what you believe to be insults. This little pissing contest started when you said I was such an arsehole that no would would give me permission to fish their bluegill pond.

I replied that I don't need permission to fish the places I want to fish, which is a fact that seems to he lost on you. So I'll repeat it: not everyone needs "permission" to hunt and fish.

And as far as being a "useless old f*ck" who can't hunt or fish, you'll need to excuse me, I have to go strap on my pack and do a little training hike for my annual Rocky Mountain backpack elk hunt.

The older and more useless I get, the harder it is to stay in shape for those.

You should learn to just keep your big mouth shut when it comes to me. You posses no knowledge or input on any subject that I need or want. You follow folks around these forums intentionally nitpicking all the time. You are known for it by the membership. You apparently have the constant need to try to prove you're more intelligent and/or better educated than everybody else. It's a real drag and nobody cares but you.